Welcome To KarimsIAS No.1 brand in IAS coaching
KARIMSIAS is the best learning platform for IAS aspirants to facilitate right guidance, right strategy & planning, right study material & Information at the right time for achieving success in the IAS Exam .Here we can see the assembly of talent, service and achievement. Karims IAS Study Circle trivandrum stands out from the crowd in imparting the most efficient instruction, approaching it from all possible sides.
We offer you cent per cent guaranteed success in the civil service examination
We believe your journey with us – during your stay in this website and beyond – would prove to be a rich and rewarding experience for both of us. Your quest for knowledge through civil service and our expertise in making your dreams come true is a powerful combination.
|TEACHERS||Classes taken by teachers who are among the best in the subject||Teachers keep changing based on their availability. You may not even know who will take your next class. You might have already realised it.|
|RESULT||58/159 students clearing prelims 2013 unmatched success ratio of approximate matching 1:2||Anyone can claim anything by merely giving mock interviews for Mains qualified students. Eg: Top 3 ranks from Kerala is claimed by 3 major institutes.|
|CAN I ATTEND A FREE SESSION||Of course YES, and by the same teachers who takes ALL your classes.||We expect you to get a free session there also, so that you can realise the difference and come back to us sooner.|
|Can I get the money back if i’m not satisfied with the classes?||Yes, even at the halfway of the course.||Not even after 5 minutes.|
|Why should I join?||Unmatched training by the best teachers and high quality materials provided by the professionals.||Ask to their previous students only.|
|Mr. MUHAMMED AYAZ KHAN||Faculty from Delhi. Honorary director of Karims IAS, highly acclaimed teacher Science & Technology.|
|Mr.ASHOK KUMAR DUBEY||Faculty from Delhi. The name synonymous with Policy and Governance.|
|Mr. T SAMABANDHAM||Faculty from Delhi. The name synonymous with Policy and Governance.|
|Mr. RAVISHANKAR||Best Faculty in south india, best in Ecology, Evironment.|
|Mr. AMIT MISRA||IIM Alumni, current affairs specialist,walking encyclopedia|
|Mr. ASIF K P||Best Geography teacher.|
|Mr. SAPTHARSHI PUROHITH||All Inida Quiz Champion, S&T|
|Mr. GODWIN||Best in Econimics|
|DR. RAM BABU||CAT topper, Undoubtedly best aptitude trainer|
|Mr. ABHILASH||Professional motivator and experienced faculty for Aptitude exams.|
|DR. RAM BABU||Attended UPSC interview – 2013, best in Sociology.|
|Dr. MINI NAIR||The best teacher in Malayalam.|
|Mr. RAVISHANKAR||Highly acclaimed teacher in zoology, Best in India.|
|Mr. Arafath||Best in Public administration from Kolkata.|
“We do not ask you to join us, but we request you to attend a free session here before joining to any other institute. IN CASE if you still find better classes, please go and join there. We pay for you…”
HOW TO PREPARE FOR NEW PATTERN OF CSE!
The Civil Services Examination (CSE) is conducted by UPSC every year. It is a prescribed course of study for heavy examination especially at the Main exam stage. A candidate, therefore, has to prepare first for the Main Exam and then for the Prelim. This is so because, if one starts his preparation for the Main exam after
Suppose a candidate wants to sit for the CSE in 2014 and 2013 as the year previous to the one in which a candidate wants to take the CSE. One can divide his preparation into two parts or two sessions Viz., May and October sessions.
Start your preparation in May of the previous year in which you wish to face the Prelim and prepare the optional subject, from the first week of May to September of the year 2013.Thereafter prepare your GS for both Prelim and Main exam and CSAT for the Prelim from October of 2013 to March of the year 2014 and take the Prelim exam in May of the year 2014. After taking the Prelim exam, in June to September of the year in which you are going to attend the mains, you can revise your optional subject and GS and prepare the Essay paper before taking the Main exam in October.
The period from June to September of the year 2014, can be used to take a test series for the optional subject and GS for the Main exam.
- Start at least one year before you going to take the Prelim exam. From the first week of May to September of the previous year in which candidates wish to attempt prelims, prepare the optional subject.
- From the first week of previous October to March , prepare GS, both for the Prelim and Main exam and CSAT. If time permits you may revise your optional subject.
- From April to May of the exam year, repeat many times GS and CSAT for the Prelim exam.
- From the last week of May to September of the exam year, revise the optional subject, GS and prepare for Essay for the Main exam. The compulsory English and Indian language papers generally do not need any formal preparation. Join a test series for GS and optional subject.
- From November of the exam year to next February revise GS and CSAT for the next year’s Prelim exam and do not waste away these months, as anyone can be uncertain about the final results. Alongside from January after mains, start preparing for the interview to be held in March/April of the following year. You may also join a test series for GS (Prelim only) and CSAT during this period, so as to be battle-ready to face the Prelim for the second time, if need be, in the next year.